Railroad Electromagnets by MLTUS are designed to meet the unique needs of the railroad industry. Ideal for rail maintenance and cleaning, these lightweight and versatile electromagnets feature aluminum windings for an excellent weight-to-lift ratio. Available in 30″, 34″, and 36″ varieties.
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
Drop us a line at (877) 50-MLTUS (65887) or click here for a free quote.
Railroad Electromagnets from MLTUS are ideal for working with:
- Rail spikes
- Track sweeping applications
- Tie plate
- Maintenance-of-way rail services
- 230 VDC (customized voltages upon request)
- Copper or aluminum-wound coils
- Class H insulation
- Fabricated steel construction
- Hard surface wear laminate on outer and center pole
- Customized lifting ears and pole shoes
- 75% duty cycle
- 2-year limited warranty
Note: The application’s magnet system must be compatible with the magnet being used. Incompatibility can cause damages to the magnet to the point of failure.