MILL DUTY XTRA DEEPFIELD COPPER ELECTROMAGNET
The Mill Duty Xtra Deepfield Copper Electromagnet (MXDC) magnet is manufactured to handle heavy duty abrasive material, scrap, or mill products that quickly damage or destroy other magnets. To meet these challenges, the MXDC features a heavier structural design that can tolerate more abuse than traditional scrap handling magnets. The copper windings in the MXDC provide the extra power needed for mill duty applications — so much so that this magnet is also ideal for moving billets and slabs — and has a deeper penetrating flux field that is recommended for lighter gauge materials.
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
Drop us a line at (877) 50-MLTUS (65887) or click here for a free quote.
The MXDC Electromagnet in the MLTUS M Series is used in:
- Heavy-duty applications
- Abrasive scrap handling
- Steel product, slabs, and billets
- Slag processing
- Barge loading and unloading
- 230 VDC (optional)
- Copper coils designed for extra deep field
- Fabricated steel construction
- Water-resistant, double welded terminal box design
- Class H insulation
- Conventional triple leg chain
- Hard surface face on outer and center poles (optional)
- 75% duty cycle
- 1-year limited warranty
- Hot service design available
Note: The application’s magnet system must be compatible with the magnet being used. Incompatibility can cause damages to the magnet to the point of failure.