The New Mobile Power Solution from MLTUS
Few mobile generators are built to provide optimum performance for industrial electromagnets, which is why MLTUS designed and exclusively builds the MagnePower mobile diesel generator. The MagnePower genset is built to provide constant power for the use of electromagnets in demanding mobile applications.
The system can be bolted on to any mobile material handling equipment. The MagnePower genset also comes with a electronic control panel and monitoring system, including the magnet controller.
Choose from multiple high efficiency, four-cylinder Kubota Tier IV Interim/Final diesel engines, with outputs ranging from 15 to 40 KW, guaranteeing enough power generation to operate your electromagnets.
Additional options include a fanning kit, wireless radio control kit and fuel tank kit.
- Dimensions: 47" L x 32" W x 43" H
- Weight: Approx 1100-lbs.
- Heavy duty integral vibration isolators included
- Heavy duty steel enclosure and ski mounted for easy of installation
- Removable lift off panel doors for easy maintenance
- 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Four-cylinder Kubota diesel engine
- EPA Tier IV Interim/Final compliant
- 15-40 kW rating
- Water cooled, high efficiency
- Local control panel mounted inside genset enclosure
- Remote panel mounted inside mobile machine operator cab
- J1939 CANBUS hardwired connection or CANlink radio communication control
- 2-speed engine control
- Key switch with on/off mode and push buttons for start and speed control
- 8 selectable engine system display screens (RPM, coolant temp, oil pressure, battery voltage, fuel level, engine hours, generator temp, magnet amps).
- Pre-alarm warning for low oil pressure and high coolant temperature shutdown
- Illuminated lift/drop magnet control buttons
- Integrated radiator and cooling system
- Electronic throttle control
- Optional radio control capable system
- Comes with standard electric fuel pump (available optional fuel tank kit)
- Engine mounted, AC brushless generator
- Internal cooling fan with external cold inlet air duct and hot air outlets
- AC/DC rectifier with heat sink
- Internal temperature sensor
- Genset package includes standard magnet controller sized for your application
- Optional fanning kit
- Fused DFU/CFU control power with 250 VDC lift/drop contactors