RECTANGULAR XTRA DEEPFIELD ALUMINUM ELECTROMAGNET
The Rectangular Xtra Deepfield Aluminum Electromagnet (RTXDA) is built to eliminate the need for two round electromagnets rigged in tandem for lifting scrap in melt shops. In fact, one RTXDA Electromagnet gives you more power than two comparable magnets on a spreader beam, allowing you to move more and do more. Perfect for high-demand applications in mini mills, this unique overhead crane magnet is a customized solution that will elevate your efficiency and lower your costs.
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
Drop us a line at (877) 50-MLTUS (65887) or click here for a free quote.
The RTXDA Electromagnet in the MLTUS RT Series is used in:
- Mini mill melt shops
- Integrated mill melt shops
- Railcar loading and unloading areas
- 230 VDC (optional)
- Copper coils designed for extra deep field
- Fabricated steel construction
- Water-resistant, double welded terminal box design
- Class H insulation
- Conventional triple leg chain
- Hard surface face on outer and center poles (optional)
- 75% duty cycle
- 1-year limited warranty
- Hot service design available
Note: The application’s magnet system must be compatible with the magnet being used. Incompatibility can cause damages to the magnet to the point of failure.