Cast Deepfield Aluminum (CDA) magnets offer a superior lift to weight ratio at a lower cost and better value. Built for indoor and outdoor use, CDA magnets excel in light duty scrap handling applications. Our cast magnets are wound with aluminum conductor because aluminum is lighter in weight than copper conductor and allows the diameter of the magnet to be maximized for the ratio of magnet weight plus material weight per lift.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!Click Here Usage Expand
Cast magnets are used in:
- Scrap yards
- Steel Warehouses
- Overhead Crane Loading / Unloading Areas
- 230 VDC
- Aluminum winding
- Heavy duty case steel construction
- Double chamber terminal box design
- Class H insulation
- Conventional 3 legged chain
- Optional hard surface face on outer and center poles
- 75% Duty Cycle
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Optional Hot Service Design Available
Note: The applications’ magnet system must be compatible with the magnet used or it can cause damages to the magnet to the point of failure.