The RTXDA magnet is manufactured for ultra lifting performance, replacing the need for round magnets used in tandem lifting scrap in Melt Shops. One RTXDA magnet lifting power is equivalent to two, round magnets used in tandem on a spreader bar with comparable lifting capacities. The RTXDA is aluminum wound and will lift a greater weight than two tandem magnet system. It supplies the answer to Mini Mill production demands. It is priced less than the purchase of two round scrap magnets for the tandem method of Mini Mill demands.
The RTXDA type magnet for Scrap Handling is used on overhead cranes in:
- Mini Mill Melt Shops Scrap Areas
- Integrated Mill Melt Shops Scrap Area
- Loading and Unloading Rail Cars of Scrap
- 230 VDC/ Dual voltage (optional)
- Aluminum wound coils
- Fabricated steel construction
- Water resistant, double welded, terminal box design
- Class H insulation
- Conventional 3 legged chain
- Hard surface face on outer and center poles
- 75% Duty Cycle
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Option to Hot Service Design Available
Note: The applications’ magnet system must be compatible with the magnet used or it can cause damages to the magnet to the point of failure.