Tri Pole Magnets, rectangular in shape, are manufactured for specific applications and are not as versatile as the round magnets. They have two outer shoes and one center shoe. They can be made with wire windings or strap windings with aluminum or copper conductors. They are sized according to the application requirements and are often used on spreader beams, used in multiples, for moving product. The pole shoes can be customized to fit the contour of the product being moved. The pole thickness both in diameter and height will vary according to the product. These magnets can be built with aluminum or copper windings.
- The Tri Pole magnets are used for:
- Structural shapes
- 230 VDC – available with Special Voltages
- Heavy Duty fabricated design
- Standard or Hot Service construction
- Aluminum or Copper / strap or wire conductor
- Class H insulation
- Custom Pole Shoe designs
- 75% Duty Cycle
- 1 year Limited Warranty
- Optional Hot Service Design Available
Note: The applications’ magnet system must be compatible with the magnet used or it can cause damages to the magnet to the point of failure.