Rectangular designed magnets are manufactured for specific applications and are not as versatile as the round magnets. They have two outer shoes and one center shoe. They can be made with wire windings or strap windings with aluminum or copper conductors. They are sized according to the application requirements and are often used on spreader beams, used in multiples, for moving product. All three shoes are in plane for material lifting.
- The rectangular designed magnets are used for:
- Structural products
- 230 VDC – available with Special Voltages
- Heavy Duty fabricated design
- Standard or Hot Service construction
- Aluminum or Copper / strap or wire conductor
- Class H insulation
- 75% Duty Cycle
- 1 year Limited Warranty
- Optional Hot Service Design Available
Note: The applications’ magnet system must be compatible with the magnet used or it can cause damages to the magnet to the point of failure.