Railroad magnets are a fabricated steel, light weight magnet design, for use with the rail industry. They are built in a 30”, 34”, and a 36” size. These magnets are aluminum wound and have an excellent weight / lift ratio.
- The Railroad magnets are ideal for:
- Rail spikes
- Rail wheels
- Track sweeping
- Tie plate
- Maintenance of Way Service Companies
- 230 VDC – customized voltages upon request
- Copper or Aluminum wound coils
- Class H Insulation
- Fabricated steel construction
- Hard Surface wear laminate on outer & center pole
- Customized lifting ears & pole shoes
- 75% Duty Cycle
- 2 year limited warranty
Note: The applications’ magnet system must be compatible with the magnet used or it can cause damages to the magnet to the point of failure.