Bi Polar magnets are designed and manufactured for specific applications and are used on spreader beams in multiples. The Bi Polar magnet is designed and used primarily in hot applications. The shoes can be customized and shaped to the contour of the product it is moving. They are sized for specific application requirements and are wound with either aluminum or copper conductor. These magnets are fabricated steel and can be hot service designed.
- Bi Polar magnets are used on spreader systems and ideal for:
- Coils – eye vertical or horizontal
- 230 VDC – available with Special Voltages
- Heavy Duty fabricated design
- Standard or Hot Service construction
- Aluminum or Copper / strap or wire conductor
- Class H insulation
- Custom Pole Shoe designs
- 75% Duty Cycle
- 1 year Limited Warranty
- Optional Hot Service Design Available
Note: The applications’ magnet system must be compatible with the magnet used or it can cause damages to the magnet to the point of failure.